Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Unknown remnants and site, Just Off Archer Road, Sheffield | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Unknown remnants and site, Just Off Archer Road, Sheffield

AlexYork14

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
On my way back from exploring what was once an abandoned factory I stumbled across a blue metal fence. In my experience metal fences usually indicate abandoned locations or renovation projects.
When I got home I decided to look at satellite imagery and this is what I found.

It looks to be a building with a demolished roof and some sort of warehouse. Both are hidden within greenery and shrubbery so it's a fair assumption that it hasn't been touched for a while, but there does seem to be what looks like two workers trailers, so I guess we'll find out soon.

Capture.png

Last edited:

Andy the Spicy Egg

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
What exactly is the point of this post? It's not a lead because you've removed the location, and it's not a report because you haven't been. Either post it up as a lead stating "just off Archer Road, by the River Sheaf", or go have a look and post up what you find. It's not worth bothering trying to hide the location - not only is a location a requirement for posting on this website, but as I have just proven, it's never difficult to find the location anyway!

AlexYork14

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What exactly is the point of this post? It's not a lead because you've removed the location, and it's not a report because you haven't been. Either post it up as a lead stating "just off Archer Road, by the River Sheaf", or go have a look and post up what you find. It's not worth bothering trying to hide the location - not only is a location a requirement for posting on this website, but as I have just proven, it's never difficult to find the location anyway!
Noted.