real time web analytics
Report - - UPDATE: Crewe limeght nightclub | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - UPDATE: Crewe limeght nightclub

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TacticalDuck

Tactical Duck
28DL Full Member
Update: I finally got to head up to the place and wow... it’s looks bad

0D64CF5A-CC58-493D-BA2F-E88C05241FA2.jpeg

93B97B54-EF02-4ACE-891A-DDEFFB0565B7.jpeg

71EA29C2-7C35-4B1A-84A7-618C11351CA0.jpeg

F1C550A9-AC2F-4DE3-9F91-3280E44D6740.jpeg

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Went past last night, had a quick look, not easy to get in and 2 cars in car park at back keeping an eye on it one with a dslr camera.
I blame people going in during the day multiple times, ruined it for everyone, obviously the fire didn't help either.

Last edited:

TacticalDuck

Tactical Duck
28DL Full Member
Went past last night, had a quick look, not easy to get in and 2 cars in car park at back keeping an eye on it one with a dslr camera.
I blame people going in during the day multiple times, ruined it for everyone, obviously the fire didn't help either.

TacticalDuck

Tactical Duck
28DL Full Member
I agree. However it’s seems like nothings been done to it, just last week I walked past it and all there was, was 3 guys replacing a sheet of broken glass from an upstairs room. Weird but I’m serious it seems like it’s boarded up for nothing.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I think the fire upset them. The guys in the cars said there had been kids going in and out all day long like it was a corner shop. Maybe they got warned by the fire brigade or police that it should be boarded up better. Once I had spoken to the guys it pretty much put a stop to me having a look over the fence. It will cool off again in a month or so I'm sure.

TacticalDuck

Tactical Duck
28DL Full Member
@Scoobysrt i hope so. Kids tend to ruin urban exploring nowerdays and it really annoys me because a lot of places today are closed off because of people like them

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I don't know what the obsession is, i never smashed buildings up when I was a kid even though I was very much into urbex at an early age.

Lindylou

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Most places we do are usually already trashed, last place we did someone's ripped the walls out to get at the copper piping, fires been set in every room, I feel bad stepping on something in case it breaks! P**s all respect! We were one of the last lot to go in the Limey, seems we have an omen, within a couple of months of us visiting somewhere something happens, ie reboarded up, planned demolition conversion etc, I'll be sad see this beautiful historic piece of history gone, but at least it wont be vandalised then!

Andyroo007

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Omg its looking worse every time I see it. ☹
Doesnt sound like there is a way in anymore.
Wheres GRONK? He was up for that challenge last time.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
They will be in the midst of getting drawings done then planning permission etc, I doubt anything will happen in 6 months, it might get emptied but that's about all they can do unless they are refurbishing as it was.

Andyroo007

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
They will be in the midst of getting drawings done then planning permission etc, I doubt anything will happen in 6 months, it might get emptied but that's about all they can do unless they are refurbishing as it was.
All the drawings and permissions are in place.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I couldn't care less to be honest, it's probably best burnt to the ground from what I've seen but good luck to them, for whatever reason they havent started work it's surely red tape somewhere stopping them rather than laziness I'm sure.
I wouldn't let it stop you sleeping or anything.

Who has read this thread (Total: 248) View details