real time web analytics
Report - - UPDATE JANUARY 2019, Thames Valley University. SHUTDOWN. | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - UPDATE JANUARY 2019, Thames Valley University. SHUTDOWN.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

NIKdM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The university campus is located in the Center of slough near the libary, it is connected to Grove Academy.

I’ve been exploring there about 5 times, with each time, we noticed stricter security until we had been chased by police and security from grove.

The explorers paradise with no cameras, no security and a very easy entrance has now been shutdown.

Every single person that has been here has only explored the first tower since it is the one with the entrance but we had opened the second tower entrance for new exploration....

But it has since been boarded up.

Security cameras have been re installed and the clear and easy entrance through the car park has been closed off.

There is now 24h secca with dogs and
police.

After our recent exploration (before the closing of the entrance) we had been chased out by a lady from what we assumed was secca, the next day people from a nearby school have been picked out as looking similar to us.

Do Not Go Here Anymore.

84699990-EBB7-4D5D-A391-749D5B9BDA81.jpeg

AED081FE-0D2D-42F7-B9C3-52AF4D217739.jpeg

26AD734A-9849-44E7-A640-7A7F3D085FFD.jpeg

63A9130D-5058-4FA5-B7F3-AB1EA04E5B6D.jpeg

75BC5DC9-3766-47FD-9CEE-941F5CF1BA76.jpeg

200C0FDC-FD67-4012-A5C2-CFCA5B24975F.jpeg

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
The very first people known to get here - myself, @Landie_Man and @Grom explored both tower blocks as they were both accessible at the time...

You might not want to talk publicly about opening buildings up either :rolleyes:

NIKdM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The very first people known to get here - myself, @Landie_Man and @Grom explored both tower blocks as they were both accessible at the time...

You might not want to talk publicly about opening buildings up either :rolleyes:

Really? for as long as I’ve known the place the big metal door has been shut.

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Really? for as long as I’ve known the place the big metal door has been shut.

Yes, really. There was a small hole knocked out of a stud wall next to one of the side doors which was quickly sealed up after my visit when people started going there in numbers.

NIKdM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lol you make this sound like the most secure place out there and the most dangerous place in the world.

I mean, it is quite dangerous for us, since we are all 15 year olds the crackheads thought we would be easy targets to attack.

NIKdM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yes, really. There was a small hole knocked out of a stud wall next to one of the side doors which was quickly sealed up after my visit when people started going there in numbers.

I have a question, have you noticed people living in the first tower, in the science department at the far left room?

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
I have a question, have you noticed people living in the first tower, in the science department at the far left room?

I haven't felt the need to go back since as I saw the whole place in one go. There were no signs of anyone living inside or anything when I was there.

NIKdM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I haven't felt the need to go back since as I saw the whole place in one go. There were no signs of anyone living inside or anything when I was there.

Yeah because when we were there we saw a couple of people living there.

Grom

Camera Drowner
Regular User
It was completely empty when we went. The only signs of anyone was the active bit at the front where secca was.

Who has read this thread (Total: 352) View details