real time web analytics
Information - - UPDATE on Epsom Tunnels | Underground Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - UPDATE on Epsom Tunnels

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey guys
Just an update I’ve found out about Epsom tunnels being that my dad is an air soft player.

We’re all aware that it’s been sealed and this is because they’re going be bringing it back for the use of air soft. I’m not 100% sure on when, but it will be happening!

Honeybadger

Not to be taken seriously
28DL Full Member
Thanks for the info. As an airsofter the tunnels was on my list of sites to play before it closed

Last edited:

Big_Digga69

28DL Member
28DL Member
Me and my friends went a couple of days ago and they have put a padlock on the door so you cant open it

Rainey

Hilariously under-equipped since 1999.
28DL Full Member
Hopefully they allow people to come and look around with permission perhaps. That and I'm a keen Airsofter too, so this'll be interesting.

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hopefully they allow people to come and look around with permission perhaps. That and I'm a keen Airsofter too, so this'll be interesting.
I doubt it now due to the use of the area, but deffo look into the air soft!

King of Spades

28DL Member
28DL Member
Please take note that the Epsom Tunnels in Ashley road are being used for a private venture.

The doors have been sealed and both a monitored alarm and covert CCTV have been installed, The alarm has photo verification and a fogging system. You have been warned!

I’m tired of Urban explorers telling me they have a right in enter. I can assure you that you do not! The tunnels are neither MOD land nor owned by the council. Your curiosity about the Tunnels will from this point have to be satisfied by the various videos on the internet and hundreds of photos.

When the gates are open, they are for customers of my company, not those who fancy a look around or an open invitation. You are not insured to be there and are trespassing, Any attempt to force entry will cause criminal damage.

I’m sorry to take this stance, but I’m equally not prepared to debate with rude people who fail to research and creep about the undergrowth.

Please respect our wishes and do not break the law.

Curiosity is no defence.

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Please take note that the Epsom Tunnels in Ashley road are being used for a private venture.

The doors have been sealed and both a monitored alarm and covert CCTV have been installed, The alarm has photo verification and a fogging system. You have been warned!

I’m tired of Urban explorers telling me they have a right in enter. I can assure you that you do not! The tunnels are neither MOD land nor owned by the council. Your curiosity about the Tunnels will from this point have to be satisfied by the various videos on the internet and hundreds of photos.

When the gates are open, they are for customers of my company, not those who fancy a look around or an open invitation. You are not insured to be there and are trespassing, Any attempt to force entry will cause criminal damage.

I’m sorry to take this stance, but I’m equally not prepared to debate with rude people who fail to research and creep about the undergrowth.

Curiosity is no defence.
My post wasn’t in any way telling people to go and visit, it was more of a warning that no one will be able to!

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Well kingofspades.
I don’t know why you think lecturing people is going to stop them.tbh you’ve probably just laid down a challenge to some types.

I can’t think of any explorer who thinks that they have a right to enter anywhere

If you had secured it properly in the 1st place you wouldn’t be here

J1S

Instagram: @got2xplore
28DL Full Member

Curiosity is no defence.
Bruv you’re a goon, shut up

puma

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
cant Even imagine this being a business parking is so bad your have to give free bus tickets to every customer . Oh I could imagine the echo of that D&B much better then bloody ghost hunter I used to see there

Who has read this thread (Total: 308) View details