Web
Analytics
Report - - Update Tillingdown Farm cottages & House ; Surrey; July 17 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Update Tillingdown Farm cottages & House ; Surrey; July 17

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Tillingdown Farm, House & Outbuildings
Explore

Tillingdown farm cottages, house & Outbuildings have been covered here before, but as I paid a revisit in July & ventured everywhere, and I do mean everywhere, I thought Id update the site with the state of the cottages as of July 17.
My explore started with some blatant driving up onto the land, past the caravans and I even spoke to one of the men in the caravans. He did try and tell me this was private land, but as a public bridleway and footpath he didn't stand much of a chance trying to deter me. To my surprise he then pointed me to the big house saying its empty, and the cottages are not worth looking at. I told him as they are all on the market for £3million ( that was 2 yrs ago btw) and I had ever right to view. End of convo really.
Anyway I preceded to the cottages first. My explore of the house is already up under Tillingdown House.

History
The whole area, house, barns, warehouses, stables, and cottages were owned by Albert Davidson. A race horse dealer and owner. He was quite a witty if somewhat dodgy man by all accounts. With many news reports of tax evasion & a costly divorce. Albert died in 2011. With the site now in limbo appeals were dismissed and planning permission is refused for demolition of existing buildings and erection of 13 dwellings at Tillingdown in 2014 & 15.

The site and whole area is widely reported for sightings of the A22 ghost girl. So a somewhat colourful area.

The big house; report & photos are here, as ive now a lot more history on this location.

https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/tillingdown-house-surrey-july-17.t109304

Big house.
IMG_6163.jpg

Right onto cottages & a few little odd bits around the area

IMG_6002.jpg

IMG_6009.jpg

IMG_6013.jpg

IMG_6014.jpg

IMG_6016.jpg

2.jpg

IMG_6005.jpg

IMG_6012.jpg