real time web analytics
Updated introduction | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Updated introduction

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pxrk.exploring

28DL Member
28DL Member
So about 2 months back i posted an "introduction" on this website and realised i did a bit of a rubbish job so heres my second attempt 😆

Hi im based in south england and have a really big passion for photography. All my gear is really shitty and cheap but i try my best. Me and a few friends have recently got into urban exploring and want to find more spots to explore.
I would love to share some of my photos on here and ive hopefully got 2 or 3 explorations planned in the next month or so. hopefully soon i will post some reports and im excited to delve deeper into this website and hobby. id like to think ive
got a very adventurous spirit and i LOVE the outdoors and hiking and camping.

looking forward to share my images 😁

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
So about 2 months back i posted an "introduction" on this website and realised i did a bit of a rubbish job so heres my second attempt 😆

Hi im based in south england and have a really big passion for photography. All my gear is really shitty and cheap but i try my best. Me and a few friends have recently got into urban exploring and want to find more spots to explore.
I would love to share some of my photos on here and ive hopefully got 2 or 3 explorations planned in the next month or so. hopefully soon i will post some reports and im excited to delve deeper into this website and hobby. id like to think ive
got a very adventurous spirit and i LOVE the outdoors and hiking and camping.

looking forward to share my images 😁
A second welcome to the site then, you probably know the basics then already so I’ll be excited to see your reports!

Stay safe!