Web
Analytics
Report - - Upland Park Hotel (March 2017) Hampshire-Near Southampton/Portsmouth | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Upland Park Hotel (March 2017) Hampshire-Near Southampton/Portsmouth

Sneakysnake

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
UPLAND PARK HOTEL-Closed on January 8th 2013

After finding a lead to this hotel we decided to go and have a look. An initial scout suggested no security and little access prevention (the front gate was not locked). We parked a little way away and found an alternative entrance and once inside had a great time. It was almost untouched with no graffiti or vandalism and had multiple building on the grounds to explore.

I have spent plenty of time researching the site to find anything about its history but have been mostly unsuccessful.

If anyone is interested in a visit contact me and I can provide more details/help; I am more than happy to help :)

See below some pictures from the explore.

http://imgur.com/a/bW8F8

Crazycatlady76

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
UPLAND PARK HOTEL-Closed on January 8th 2013

After finding a lead to this hotel we decided to go and have a look. An initial scout suggested no security and little access prevention (the front gate was not locked). We parked a little way away and found an alternative entrance and once inside had a great time. It was almost untouched with no graffiti or vandalism and had multiple building on the grounds to explore.

I have spent plenty of time researching the site to find anything about its history but have been mostly unsuccessful.

If anyone is interested in a visit contact me and I can provide more details/help; I am more than happy to help :)

See below some pictures from the explore.

http://imgur.com/a/bW8F8
Hi, sounds like a rare find if no vandalism yet... Is it fairly easy to find? Could you give me location please, Regards

StuDiablo

28DL Member
28DL Member
I live next door to this site. Thanks for sharing. Anyone know what they are planning to do with the site, I am surprised no one has started squatting it yet.

Would make a good location for a free party.