Web
Analytics
Report - - Upper Downing Hall, Flintshire - April 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Upper Downing Hall, Flintshire - April 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

joematt1878

28DL Member
28DL Member
This is my first post so here it goes...

Visited this place today on my hourly exercise away from the general public.

Formerly a children's home where many investigations were taken place into the abuse of the children staying here (numerous articles on google!).

It was later known as Altbridge Nursing Home which also seemed to have its own scandals before eventually shut down in 2006 due to staff shortages. However, it seems strange to see so many medical records and care plans with the names of staff and residents scattered still everywhere.

All of the buildings are completely trashed with the insides being really dangerous after i assume numerous fires.

Still pretty interesting for a wander around...

Shaun

28DL Regular User
Regular User
while we are all for exploring obviously this just isn't the time to be out and about no matter if its a minute walk from your house, its better to be safe than sorry

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Shitstorm incoming imminently.

Nobody should be out exploring during this lockdown state the country is in. It is not essential at all and were you to have an accident you will put more unnecessary strain on the NHS. Everyone else on here, bar a couple of other idiots, has been safely tucked up inside and going stir crazy because of it but that is what we all must do right now.

Five.Claws

General Nuisance
28DL Full Member
Politics aside (and you're about to get hit with a lot of them very shortly), some good photos and interesting stuff on display here. The discarded suitcases outside were quite eerie.

Last edited:

Scoobysrt

28DL Full Member

Last edited:

Down and beyond

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well done for putting a post up mate to get you on the ladder but you should of done it on a previous explore before this covid 19 started ,I no you might feel safe doing this sourt of thing etc but you never no what might happen ,I hope nothing does but if it did you could drag vital nhs workers out to you also police if you got reported ,they should be breaking up all these gatherings in my opinion to hurry this virus rubbish up to get it ended not being rang up about people wondering round in abandoned places

Status
Not open for further replies.