Web
Analytics
Upper Hale Reservoir | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Upper Hale Reservoir

SoutheasternExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Decided to see whats happening at this site since I was in the area, the top is still concrete capped, however the rear of the reservoir has been exposed, and it is currently being converted into a garage for cars/buses. Still no way in, but it looks like the builders are going to knock through the back to make a doorway for the vehicles to be stored inside.

The front, which was previously hidden behind thick overgrowth, is now exposed to the main road and the doorway blocked up
IMG_20200105_163306.jpg

The top remains much the same as previous reports, access hatches completely blocked with concrete
IMG_20200105_163938.jpg

Round the back is where things have changed. The earth around it has been dug down to expose the wall of the reservoir, and in this section is where a door and vehicle ramp will be fitted to allow access. Hopefully once the builders knock through it will give us a short period of time to get inside again, although it obviously won't be the same with one side missing :(

IMG_20200105_164249.jpg

Yorrick

I call bullshit!
Regular User
Thanks for sharing and good to see something's finally happening with it. Assume the place next door is converting it? Should probably be in Leads and Rumours though as you didn't get in on this occasion.

Yorrick

I call bullshit!
Regular User
Was a fairly decent one this to play about with lighting etc
Nice! :( Never managed it at the right time myself, despite numerous visits whilst working close by . Can we maybe get a "tail between the legs smilie" added in? For this and similar stuff?