real time web analytics
Urban Exploration - Go Explore Everywhere Blog ! | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploration - Go Explore Everywhere Blog !

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Kesh01

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post on here but have been a member for a while, I have set up a blog on wordpress for those who are interested.
I'm practising my reports on this blog before I post on here as I class this site as the top urbex site and dont think my posts are worthy and not detailed enough yet.
https://goexploreeverything.wordpress.com/

Please like and comment on the posts if you enjoy them.

Many Thanks,
Kev

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Chance would be a fine thing ;)

Just post on here, if it"s crap no worries (have you not seen some posts ?)

Snake Oil

go in drains
28DL Full Member
your photos take forever to load up on your site so I gave up waiting. You also seem to be missing a link back to 28 too ;)

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I actually like it, I don't think there's a problem with anything on there... except one thing... when you click on a location a full screen image appears, I just sat there staring at it because it's not clear that everything is loaded below. Needs a down arrow type thing.

Feel free to cross post any or all of those reports please.

I will say though, you DO need a link back to the forum, it's not one-way traffic.

Kesh01

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks for the comments :) Esp oxygentheif I've just noticed the problem you encountered, I use google chrome and the pages load up okay, but just tried it on internet explorer and the main image loads up all wrong, it's massive and you can't see the post unless you scroll down lol I'll have a look n see if I can fix it, also I will put posts on here when I get time and link back to this website for sure :)

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
lots of people shots ni the one i looked at,but to be honest pics are ok..post on here mate no reason why not