Web
Analytics
Urban Explorer, catchavibe ☺️☮️ | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Explorer, catchavibe ☺️☮️

South & Scouse Urbex

Banned
Banned
Hi guys, I’m really new to this website but I have had a passion in urban exploring since I was a little lad. I’ve always loved history, especially anything world war 2 related. I’m not going to post my YouTube channel as this is not what this website is for and I don’t want to come across as one of those people!

I’m based in Merseyside but I love to travel, Wales has been a hotspot for me over the years with Talgarth and Denbigh Lunatic Asylum, with recently exploring a WW2 abandoned bomb storage facility and a WW2 Artillery School, both based in Wales. I have some photos on my phone I can post but I have loads more I need to download off my Camera to post on here!

Really want to meet genuine people and friends, and not any bigots and just people who genuinely would like to live for the moment and keep history alive and catch a vibe along the way
Thanks!

chills

• Chief Noob Wrangler •
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the site! Nice introduction there. Take on the advice I’ve given in other posts and below and you should be good!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!