real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - 'Urban explorers target Scala bingo hall in Runcorn' - Runcorn & Widnes Weekly News | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News 'Urban explorers target Scala bingo hall in Runcorn' - Runcorn & Widnes Weekly News

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member
Re: 'Urban explorers target Scala bingo hall in Runcorn' - Runcorn & Widnes Weekly Ne

jeez - that's all we need. if all of their readers decide to check us out then how is our server going to cope (it could be 20 or 30 extra hits!)

if you can get a copy of the main article when it is out and scan it I'm that would be great

Lawrence

Born With A Beard
28DL Full Member
Re: 'Urban explorers target Scala bingo hall in Runcorn' - Runcorn & Widnes Weekly Ne

Can't believe that place is still up, looked like it was going to fall down back in 2007.

Misfit

"barry"
28DL Full Member

is it me or is 28DL getting alot of media attention/publicity at the mo?

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member

is it me or is 28DL getting alot of media attention/publicity at the mo?

No - much less than it often gets....

Don't forget you've only been here a few weeks - so you have missed out on some of the classic 'biggies'

To name but a few - you were not here when the "Yvette Fielding death threats" hit the news, or when the "Big Brother house" was done and made the news - let's not forget the fuss over the "Coronation Street" set

As I write this there are 619 people viewing 28dayslater, compare that to the figure at the base of the main page:

Most users ever online was 12,431, August 8th, 2007

Believe me - when we hit the news, we REALLY hit the news :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Misfit

"barry"
28DL Full Member

Iv been here longer than that, I just never bothered to make an account ;)

I have a vague memory of the big bro house, a burly guy laid on a couch or something :P

has 28dl ever hit the telly news?

Al

Styru

Admin
28DL Full Member

I have a vague memory of the big bro house, a burly guy laid on a couch or something :P

Al

Well it was Rookinella - but close enough :p

Yep, quite a lot.

This one is a clasic example of post-production overkill:

Brit cops: Law and Disorder - Bravo

That's the thread - don't recall if the link to the video is there - but it's on youtube if not.

Misfit

"barry"
28DL Full Member

haha thats class
"so this is normal, sneaking into darkened buildings to take photos"
"yes"

and ah sorry, I remember seeing a guy... maybe Im getting mixed up xD although I dont look at pictures of men laying on couches often :P

Cheers
Al

Gone

Regular User

I'll get that fantastic paper.

blueink

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

ha ha just watched the vid awsome stuff :)

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member

Al

Yeah its been on the Machester news, i remember Solomon tellling me about it, they stolen some of the pictures he was on, (im guessing from here)

Ill see if i can find the clip of it, if anyone else remebers that and knows where that clip would be please help :D

that you tube clip wont play says:

YouTube account ffeenixxx has been terminated because we have received multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants, including:

* British Sky Broadcasting, Ltd.

Last edited:

Misfit

"barry"
28DL Full Member

;)

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member

think that clip of Manchester in on my pc somewhere just need to find it, when i do ill put it on youtube for ya

i remmeber that clip, still makes me laught now

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User

Jesus, is that really news?

We did that about three years ago anyway, in the day and because we were just passing through. They make it sound all dramatic and in actual fact nothing could be further from the truth!

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

The UK Urbex (urban exploration) Forum has identified Runcorn as a hotspot for their chosen activity, one reason cited being that it has the largest proportion of abandoned shops in the country, at 30%.

That makes it a shit-hole, not an exploring hotspot

Status
Not open for further replies.