Web
Analytics
Information - - Urban Exploring Amazon & eBay List: | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Information - Urban Exploring Amazon & eBay List:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
£22 per kilo.

I've got some carbide going for £5 per kilo. Doesn't take into account postage because I aint posting it. If you want some, let me know and we can arrange to pass it along from meetup to meetup till it gets to you :D
I'm nearly out, so save me 4KG please.

clebby

( . Y . )
Regular User
Just placed an order for one. Thought it was getting a bit silly trying to light paint a cinema with an iphone :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
The Manfrotto 718SHB is arguably one of the best, if not the best, tripod ever made for exploring. It's light, strong and compact, yet still features a normal height and three way head. Spare parts are available as well.

Sadly they don't make them any more, but I spotted one on Ebay with two hours to go...

oung0fa.png

Well worth a punt if you're looking for a tripod. I bought one as a replacement for another 718SHB about two weeks ago or I'd be bidding on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.