real time web analytics
Urbex & Free Climbers from the midlands? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urbex & Free Climbers from the midlands?

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Tyler_Groves

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, I’m Tyler, 22 years old and am also looking for someone or a group to go exploring/climbing with! I am from Northampton in the midlands. I would prefer people similar to my age and preferably some experience.

I love climbing cranes and rooftopping huge buildings as I like taking photos and video from up there, not to mention the adrenaline! Got cameras and drones to capture those epic shots.

Hit me up if anyone close wanna see if we can go find somewhere epic to climb!

Luke vaughan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, I’m Tyler, 22 years old and am also looking for someone or a group to go exploring/climbing with! I am from Northampton in the midlands. I would prefer people similar to my age and preferably some experience.

I love climbing cranes and rooftopping huge buildings as I like taking photos and video from up there, not to mention the adrenaline! Got cameras and drones to capture those epic shots.

Hit me up if anyone close wanna see if we can go find somewhere epic to climb!
Pm me on here as I am based in West Midlands and I explore abandoned places and like going on tall buildings to get spectacular views

Who has read this thread (Total: 4) View details