real time web analytics
Report - - USAF/RAF Bentwaters, Woodbridge, Jan 2019 & Feb 2020 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - USAF/RAF Bentwaters, Woodbridge, Jan 2019 & Feb 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wingerz21

28DL Member
28DL Member
what an epic report n pics , reminds me of my more youthful days riding bicycles around aircraft bases as everywhere was too far to walk. at the old burtonwood base in cheshire we rode around underground storage tunnels containing vehicles , armaments n various other stores !.....none of which was sent back to the states , they just built a housing estate and an asda on top of it !...lol
I’m from Warrington mate. Been trying to find access to these buried secrets for about 20 years.

seany36

28DL Member
28DL Member
what an epic report n pics , reminds me of my more youthful days riding bicycles around aircraft bases as everywhere was too far to walk. at the old burtonwood base in cheshire we rode around underground storage tunnels containing vehicles , armaments n various other stores !.....none of which was sent back to the states , they just built a housing estate and an asda on top of it !...lol
Dude, Is the comment regarding unground storage in burtonwood true?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
at the old burtonwood base in cheshire we rode around underground storage tunnels containing vehicles , armaments n various other stores !.....none of which was sent back to the states , they just built a housing estate and an asda on top of it !...lol

Sorry, that's absolute total BS

I’m from Warrington mate. Been trying to find access to these buried secrets for about 20 years.

Why would you be so stupid as to think there was ever such a thing ?

Dude, Is the comment regarding unground storage in burtonwood true?

Give your head a wobble and think straight for a minute.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hi urban explorer😀 here from Warrington Admin can inbox me please x

I did that.

Are you going to try and convince me otherwise? If you have pictures, then crack on. If all you've got is the same info that the rest of us can find on Google, then please don't bother.

Who has read this thread (Total: 475) View details