Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Ushaw college Durham | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Ushaw college Durham

tezo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Ushaw college has been sealed back up.. Whent up tonight and couldn't get in

HannahLily

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went about a month ago and couldn’t get in! Fence around it and a man walking around the grounds. Just read that there’s a van drives around the road too!

tezo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went about a month ago and couldn’t get in! Fence around it and a man walking around the grounds. Just read that there’s a van drives around the road too!
I didn't see anyone about or anything but if you whent right around to the back of the building you could get in but it's been boarded up again with a metal sheet lol

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
To be fair you're not really missing much, the chapel and pool have been getting opened and re sealed constantly for the past 5 years and the seminary its self is in a state anyway!

The farm is quite interesting though, might be worth a look if you keep trying and failing...

tezo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
To be fair you're not really missing much, the chapel and pool have been getting opened and re sealed constantly for the past 5 years and the seminary its self is in a state anyway!

The farm is quite interesting though, might be worth a look if you keep trying and failing...
Yea been interested in the farm for quite some time but kept getting caught by a angry man

Nuttie

28DL Member
28DL Member
Ushaw college has been sealed back up.. Whent up tonight and couldn't get in
Spent six hours today trying to have my 1st real experience. Got to say just standing outside (in the dark) the building left us in awe but went back to car to silently weep. Did manage a little victory in derelict farm house.

tezo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Spent six hours today trying to have my 1st real experience. Got to say just standing outside (in the dark) the building left us in awe but went back to car to silently weep. Did manage a little victory in derelict farm house.
Glad you managed to get into the farm without p*ssing Mr angry of lol