real time web analytics
Ushaw moor derelict college - May - 2018 | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Ushaw moor derelict college - May - 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Joshy1991

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
College that had been derelict from the 80’s onwards ... Looked around and one room is full of old reports on the students but forgot to take a picture there’s also a swimming pool area apparently in the grounds but we couldn’t find it

Seffy

SWC
Staff member
Good start mate. Did you take any more photos? Be good to see more on the inside; also need to include a date in the title ideally.

The Stig

Urbex = Nosey Bastard
28DL Full Member
Welcome along, been around this place many times, one of my favourite go to when I need an quick explore, but haven't been for some time.
as what Miss C Jane says, have a peek at the link and go from there :thumb

Joshy1991

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Heya people ! Sorry rookie mistake obviously ‍♂ But iv watched ppl on YouTube for years and thought it was interesting as out so wanted to try nd get to bro it I went to Windlestone hall yesterday in bishop Auckland I was wondering if I should upload my pics as someone’s already given a report but there’s is from 2016 I think and a it’s changed ... cheers anyway guys

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
Heya people ! Sorry rookie mistake obviously ‍♂ But iv watched ppl on YouTube for years and thought it was interesting as out so wanted to try nd get to bro it I went to Windlestone hall yesterday in bishop Auckland I was wondering if I should upload my pics as someone’s already given a report but there’s is from 2016 I think and a it’s changed ... cheers anyway guys
I also did a report on Windlestone Hall last year.

Who has read this thread (Total: 193) View details