real time web analytics
Report - - Utopia swingers club, Cannock, September 2020. | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Utopia swingers club, Cannock, September 2020.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Spida

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I knew that this place wasn't ever going to be a hot spot as i read that it had been set on fire.
I noticed that somebody went here but it was a good while ago so thought as my planned trip went south that i'd pop here.
I wished that i hadn't of bothered but there are still a few bits and bobs around. It's mostly been burned down and trashed in the other parts.
i was here with my lady but as it felt unsafe i didn't go upstairs nor hung around long so i missed a few bits but got it on video if anyone is interested.
so here's the pics that i got

The gate and the front of the building

A couple of cool things i saw

And i took these from around the building

It's probably not worth any one going here but thought that i would still share my findings

thanks for looking

chills

Queller of the uprising
An update report is always good to see, but to make this a stellar report make sure to include some history of the site even if it's been posted before.

Have a read of this guide to help you posting a report:

Nonetheless, good to see a report and props to getting out!

Spida

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks bud and sorry for missing putting some history here.
Utopia is said to be an 18th Century building, and its actual address does name it as The Old Hall. In 2004 Hideaway Leisure opened the doors of Utopia to all genders, and made it into a swingers / fetish club. Before that it was a male only place to go.
Utopia closed it's doors in 2007 and at the time they left everything there.
Sadly over the years they set fires or looted the place.

chills

Queller of the uprising
Thanks bud and sorry for missing putting some history here.
Utopia is said to be an 18th Century building, and its actual address does name it as The Old Hall. In 2004 Hideaway Leisure opened the doors of Utopia to all genders, and made it into a swingers / fetish club. Before that it was a male only place to go.
Utopia closed it's doors in 2007 and at the time they left everything there.
Sadly over the years they set fires or looted the place.

Just follow the format as outlined in the guide and you should be good. You should be able to edit your report upto 24 hours afterwards.

DilleyDilley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I knew that this place wasn't ever going to be a hot spot as i read that it had been set on fire.
I noticed that somebody went here but it was a good while ago so thought as my planned trip went south that i'd pop here.
I wished that i hadn't of bothered but there are still a few bits and bobs around. It's mostly been burned down and trashed in the other parts.
i was here with my lady but as it felt unsafe i didn't go upstairs nor hung around long so i missed a few bits but got it on video if anyone is interested.
so here's the pics that i got

The gate and the front of the building

A couple of cool things i saw

And i took these from around the building

It's probably not worth any one going here but thought that i would still share my findings

thanks for looking
I’m glad you posted this tbf, as I was thinking of going here at some point. Why did you not feel safe ?

Spida

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m glad you posted this tbf, as I was thinking of going here at some point. Why did you not feel safe ?
Thanks bud, it was just the burnt out shell of the house bit that felt unsafe. It's just with the lorries going past it felt like the remaining roof was going to fall down. The part of the building where the pool is felt OK, just had a eerie feeling in the back rooms.

Who has read this thread (Total: 375) View details