Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Variety of abandoned or disused sites - Grange Prom | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Lead or Rumour info - Variety of abandoned or disused sites - Grange Prom

terryt011

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
(I've searched for Grange and this hasn't come up, so here goes...)
Walking along the prom from Grange to Kents Bank I noticed a disused leisure centre as well as a whole host of abandoned sheds. I only saw them but there is a way into at least one shed and the leisure centre is having work on the exterior but still vandalised a bit.
If someone's willing to explore that would be ace. I'm unable to do a full explore as it stands.
If anyone wants any more information you can always drop a PM but I think I've covered it all.

Keynsham

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
er, that might mean something to you mate - but won't mean anything at all to the vast majority of people, any chance of a clue where this is, and a map link :thumb
You must know Grange over Sands. Seaside resort south of Kendal except the sea doesn't reach it any more. Famous for old peoples homes and for refusing to have supermarkets. There is a derelict lido on the sea front and an indoor swimming pool to replace it which never opened. Don't know about sheds though.

mrlister2000

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know this is years later, but here is a drone video of the Grange Lido, which they are trying to get funding for it to be restored to its former glory.