real time web analytics
Report - - Various Derps - Belgium, Feb 2013 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Various Derps - Belgium, Feb 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ric

темний Прип'ять
28DL Full Member
At a bit of a loose end with no derps for a few weeks due to been insanely busy i decided to have a look at a few pictures from some sites in Germany and Belgium which didn't quite make the full report grade on their own from the Belgium mega tour with jST, Only4am, ElbowlessClough and GeovDub.

Essentially maybe im searching the bottom of the barrel but i'd like to share them nevertheless.

Tapioca Farm: (jST) completely CBA'd this place, it's been raped but was still fairly nice.

Not much info, a rural townhouse in the middle of nowhere, don't know who found this place..

tapioca-6303_4_5_6_7HDR.jpg

tapioca-6308_09_10_11_12HDR.jpg

tapioca-6315_6_7_8_9HDR.jpg

Piscine S, D, Q, R, Mosque etc etc: This place has so many code names i havent a clue, shame the pool had fuckload of rubbish allover it.

swimming-6341.jpg

swimming-6347.jpg

swimming-6353.jpg

Labrinth School: Easy to get lost in.. Apparently, was half missing due to demo but i think the main bits are going to be redeveloped.

labrinth-6198.jpg

labrinth-6195_SNSHDR_5.jpg

labrinth-6199.jpg

Kinderklinik: 10million miles at warp factor lolz for just this one shot, shame really as the rest of the buildings were massive. Sometimes..

kinderklinik-5960_SNSHDR_5.jpg

Thanks for looking