Web
Analytics
Report - - Victorian House, Scotland, July 2019 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Victorian House, Scotland, July 2019

BooBoo-Reebie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Spent quite a while researching this place, finally found it.

Originally built in 1842 then a chapel added in the 19th century alongside more extensions in the recent years. It is category B listed.

Spoke to a neighbour who said it has now been bought and work is under going.
Only managed to get a few pictures as I was also vlogging.
It had a cinema and a walk in safe.
Whilst we were in the property we came across a room with CCTV screens on, so it was regularly monitored before having being bought.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0812.JPG

IMG_0813.JPG

IMG_0818.JPG

IMG_0822.JPG

IMG_0823.JPG

IMG_0825.JPG

IMG_0826.JPG

IMG_0827.JPG

IMG_0829.JPG

IMG_0830.JPG

IMG_0832.JPG

princethorpe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thats why your photos are appreciated. I would never get to see it otherwise. I'm well down south. Those sky-lights seem to be a feature of Scotish buildings. When the daughter was looking for a flat in Edinburgh most of the Tenaments had them over the stairwells even some of the late builds. Thanks again for posting

BooBoo-Reebie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thats why your photos are appreciated. I would never get to see it otherwise. I'm well down south. Those sky-lights seem to be a feature of Scotish buildings. When the daughter was looking for a flat in Edinburgh most of the Tenaments had them over the stairwells even some of the late builds. Thanks again for posting
I do have more pictures I believe and videos of you wanna inbox me?

SC559034

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Amazing post, took me 3 hours walking round and round, when I eventually gave up and called it a day. Glad to see someone managed to get in.

BooBoo-Reebie

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Amazing post, took me 3 hours walking round and round, when I eventually gave up and called it a day. Glad to see someone managed to get in.
I just went back two weeks ago and it was locked up. I know a woman from Germany has bought it and there is CCTV on site that someone monitors every now and again.
Beautiful place. I hope it gets the work done it deserves.