real time web analytics
Video Report - - Video ! Climbing a high Crane in Vienna Austria | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video Report - Video ! Climbing a high Crane in Vienna Austria

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

steeltown_urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
A view days ago a friend and i climbed a pretty high crane in Vienna the capital of austria. We did that pretty early in the morning and we have not been spottet by anybody. Also we did nor damage anything on the construction site and on the crane. On top we had a sick view over the city. We filmed the climb with a gopro her 4 silver edition.

The video link is below.

Last edited by a moderator:

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Amazing video.
I went to Austria last year and the cranes are so easy to get into, literally no security at all! Very rusty though compared to those in London.
Anyway awesome post, and stay safe.

steeltown_urbex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Amazing video.
I went to Austria last year and the cranes are so easy to get into, literally no security at all! Very rusty though compared to those in London.
Anyway awesome post, and stay safe.
Yes thats true you can just jump over the fence and your are in and dont have to worry about security at all haha

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yes thats true you can just jump over the fence and your are in and dont have to worry about security at all haha
Cool video, there may be no security but gravity and the distance to the ground is the same :) enjoyed watching the footage...fuck that!

Reactions: 313

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details