real time web analytics
Report - - Video from abandoned Limestone Mine, Cupar, Fife, Scotland - Oct 2014 | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Video from abandoned Limestone Mine, Cupar, Fife, Scotland - Oct 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Focus to Infinity

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys,

Here is my second urban exploration video report :)
English subtitles are available but my language could be sometimes not good enough so please forgive me any mistakes, I tried my best to make it good.
So please enjoy :)

The sound of water flowing from the interior of the tunnel faded away and the last rays of light are far behind me. I am deep inside abandoned mine. The only companion is a priceless head torch without which surrounding darkness will absorb everything. In places like this light means survive.
I travel hundreds of meters in underground system of tunnels where cold light illuminating abandoned road. I photograph what looks interesting to me meantime soaking up the atmosphere of this unusual environment.

[video=youtube_share;u7AXY-Yp5TI]http://youtu.be/u7AXY-Yp5TI[/video]

FaZy_UK

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice video. I didn't know about this place before, I'll have to take a look :)

My Polish is pretty good, so I'd be happy to help out with subtitles if needed.

Andy

stonemonkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
great stuff,well done. i like the look of relief on your face when you got back out. wouldnt mind having a look at that.

DaveFM

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is Cults mine at Pitlessie, Fife. The mine actually closed in the late 1960's, it briefly worked a new smaller mine to the east on the other side of the crossroads before closure but all traces of this have gone. The entrance seen being accessed has since been blocked up but other, smaller entrances remain open as of late 2018.