real time web analytics
Report - - Villa Beethoven, Germany - November 2014 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Villa Beethoven, Germany - November 2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very little information about the abandoned Villa Beethoven on the internet. All I could find out ws that it was originally owned by a wealthy family and when the mother passed away the inheritance was fought over by the children which resulted in the house being sold to a developer. Plans to renovate the property stalled and the house sits empty…

Visited with Lowri, Matt and Andy de Kay. Not the most inspiring of locations that I have visited, sadly the pool was pretty heavily graffitied and the rest of the place was very stripped and vandalised. the saving grace was a nice spiral staircase leading upstairs from the pool area. I imagine it would have been a lovely home in its prime but now it is left rotting away.

Villabeethoven-1.jpg

Villabeethoven-2.jpg

Villabeethoven-3.jpg

Villabeethoven-4.jpg

Villabeethoven-5.jpg

Villabeethoven-6.jpg

Villabeethoven-7.jpg

Villabeethoven-8.jpg

Thanks for checking out the report, higher resolution copies of the above photos and a few more from this place on my blog: Villa Beethoven

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Looks a great stroll, love the 5th photo and the last one is not too bad too. Cheers for posting :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details