real time web analytics
Hi! Sort-of-a-newbie from Wiltshire! | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi! Sort-of-a-newbie from Wiltshire!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MajorFracture

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi 28D! I'm Kerry, currently residing on the vaguely defined outskirts of the urbex goldmine of Swindon, though I'm originally from West Sussex. Really happy to have joined this place been meaning to for ages. I used to do some light urbex on my ebike in the past during college days but had since packed up due to covid so I'm a little rusty. Also it's the first time I've used a forum in god knows how long (shows my age). Looking for generally anything to get my teeth into really in the southwest area, passed my driving test about a month ago which has really helped.

Thanks for having me and I hope to catch you further down the line. :)

tigger

mog
Regular User
Welcome to 28DL

If you haven't yet done so then you should head to the Survival Guide and have a read through it:

Then get a report or two up (there's a sticky guide to format expectations) - your older 'light urbex' could be the basis of those as long as you have some reasonable photos and can add some interesting waffle (history, what you did/enjoyed, what went wrong... not access details though).

Good luck