real time web analytics
Report - - Villa Margherita, Italy - April 2015 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Villa Margherita, Italy - April 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Villa Margherita is an abandoned residential building, which appeared from some of the modern decor to have been used as an office type building before becoming abandoned quite recently judging by the lack of decay… Visited with Andy de Kay, Matt and Spider Monkey, it was the last spot of the day and light was fading rather quickly. The main entrance hall with its mosaic tiled floor and impressive curved staircase and detailed ironwork balustrade which makes up the entirety of this report was pretty much the only notable feature with the rest of the building being quite bland. Still worth stopping off to see this.

VillaM-1.jpg

VillaM-2.jpg

VillaM-3.jpg

VillaM-4.jpg

VillaM-5.jpg

VillaM-6.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Jim Sullivan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Beautiful place! I'd love to know about the people who lived there and why they abandoned it. Great pics :thumb

PROJ3CTM4YH3M

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Beautiful place! I'd love to know about the people who lived there and why they abandoned it. Great pics :thumb
Me too mate... By the looks of it I think it's final use was an office or business as there were desks and office chairs scattered about nut it was clearly residential at some stage too... Love building

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details