real time web analytics
Report - - Villa Scorpio - Italy, June 2017 | European and International Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Villa Scorpio - Italy, June 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

obscureserenity

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Villa Scorpio

History

Unfortunately I couldn't find a great deal of history surrounding this location but from what I have gathered it was built at some point during the late 19th century. The former occupier owned a large cement factory in the same town. I would imagine the family were quite well off, as it was very grand and exquisite building. The design of the villa shared various similarities with the Art Nouveau style of architecture. Featuring a stunning staircase, a beautiful skylight and an decorative greenhouse.

Our visit

Visited with @darbians and non member on our tour of Italy last summer. As soon as we arrived outside, we knew it was going to be a good explore. Hope you enjoy my photos!

Externals

Internals

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cracking report. We went here too, there’s two houses in the grounds and we went in the other thinking this is crap and then we spotted the real one. Noobs

obscureserenity

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cracking report. We went here too, there’s two houses in the grounds and we went in the other thinking this is crap and then we spotted the real one. Noobs

Thank you! Haha easily done though, especially when there's multiple derp buildings. Did you see the greenhouse? :)