real time web analytics
Wanted - - Vintage control panel dials/indicators/labels and switches | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Vintage control panel dials/indicators/labels and switches

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

jST

LLS.
Regular User
I've got a massive Siemens one that i 'obtained' from a cupboard somewhere in Germany that I've never done anything with. I was thinking of doing the same but it never materialised.

Probably 40cm in diameter and weighs about 4kg so might be quite difficult to post...

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
Wow.
Sounds amazing.
Send me a photo and a price pm if you are interested in selling

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User

Do you want these?

chills

Queller of the uprising
Whilst I'm on, if anyone wants any of these we are moving house at the end of this month and I don't think there'll be anywhere for them. Send me a message if you do.

j4pAh4.jpg

Very nice @jST! What’s your pricing unless you’d prefer to discuss via messaging?

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Building a mock control panel for my office ;o)
Thanks!

Back on track, realise I've hijacked it inadvertently. Sorry @zombizza

PM about signs, a donation will be made to 28DL with the proceeds.

This is the big gauge, it has been in the garage since 2013.

j4pLnI.jpg

Not Siemens as noted above. It was in a cupboard as it was probably broken but I reckon it was associated with this control panel / boiler gear behind it, underneath the indicator hand it says 1956.

1311919_eaa8c48cd6295ff2e9e857ecca53982a.jpg

zombizza

Sore Knee
Regular User
Thanks for the help so far friends.
I decided to crack on and do a tester project making a smaller 'panel' type thing to get used to working with the materials.
These were some lights from an Italian asylum panel hidden down in the basement.
I have actually made it useful as well by setting it up with smart bulbs. This means I am going to program them to come on for silly smart home things eg my security cams detecting motion. Each of the lights is controlled separately and can be dimmed/flashed etc
I feel more ready for the bigger project now.
20230128_192534~2.jpg

20230128_192439.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 253) View details