real time web analytics
Information - - Virtual ROC Post | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Virtual ROC Post

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Snowhead

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very good, I liked the dramtic cut-off and silence at 3.59 (don't know whether it was intended)
Could be useful to the general population to show the sort thing that goes on or has gone on behind the scenes to protect them in case of incidents.
Things are nowhere as simple as they sometimes seem to be.

And the reverse, some thing are nowhere as complicated as (most of ) the conspiricy theorists seem to think they are.

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
That’s pretty good,loads of information

only criticism would be the speech is a little rushed,maybe have slightly longer pauses

Urbexy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I like this, looks like a lot of work went into this. Very informative too!
Thank you very much. Yea, this was my first attempt at making an animation, so I found myself having to learn as I went along. In total it was about two and a half months of spare time to get it done. Making all the 3d models was probably the most time-consuming part.

Urbexy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very good, I liked the dramtic cut-off and silence at 3.59 (don't know whether it was intended)
Could be useful to the general population to show the sort thing that goes on or has gone on behind the scenes to protect them in case of incidents.
Things are nowhere as simple as they sometimes seem to be.

And the reverse, some thing are nowhere as complicated as (most of ) the conspiricy theorists seem to think they are.
Thank you very much. Yea the silence part was intended. It didn't quite work as intended, but kinda worked :-) The main reason I went with animation was like you said to try and get some genuine information out there. I think using animation was probably a better way to visualise it.