real time web analytics
Report - - Vue Cinema, Pilsworth - January 2015 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Vue Cinema, Pilsworth - January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MindRoofer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you go id reckon a 5-12mm camera
I have heard alot of torx about this place recently!

I saw you went in the other day, shame you didn't have a camera. Would have liked to have seen more pics from another perspective

Pokeabout

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
For info in case anyone's interested. The place was a bugger to run. It was a standard Warner design shipped in from the states. Everything was far to big for the UK market. Most of the interiors were in kit form and fixing the stuff was near impossible as you could never get the bits. It was full of blue and yellow neon and there were several near miss fires during my stint when the transformers overheated. It was built in 1989 and was Britain's first 12 screen cinema. After that one they built the others on a more reduced scale. Best remaining example is York.

RyanC

28DL Member
28DL Member
We managed to get in the next time we went down, it's local so will be going back again no problem!

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Is there any Cola Bottles left in the pick & mix rack? :bananapopcorn
Feeling hungry.

PurgeMCR

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
also cant get near megabowl in the daytime as a construction crew is on site carrying out groundworks adjacent.
There a closed down pizza hut & Frankie Bennys also