real time web analytics
Report - - Vue Cinema, Pilsworth - January 2015 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Vue Cinema, Pilsworth - January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Pokeabout

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My god what a mess. The times I used to cash up at that old desk in the cash office - happy memories of a great bunch of people working at Warner Village.

Rypeepexplorerurban

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, how did you get inside? Me and my friend took a trip down today and everything was fully boarded up, no way in:(
I went down last week and yes its all boarded up however on ****MODERATOR EDITED****** when you come out :)

(mod's note- don't post access deets on a public forum please :thumb )

Last edited by a moderator:

Bolts

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There's secca now as far as I know, they put up fresh boards every day (if they've been broken, not just for the sake of it)

andyc

28DL Member
28DL Member
The former Pilsworth Park 66 development is now fenced off with demolition underway. The former Pizza Hut restaurant appears to be midway through demolition and everything on the site, including the cinema, bowling alley and restaurants will be gone within the next few weeks. RIP

Mikey20161

28DL Member
28DL Member
The former Pilsworth Park 66 development is now fenced off with demolition underway. The former Pizza Hut restaurant appears to be midway through demolition and everything on the site, including the cinema, bowling alley and restaurants will be gone within the next few weeks. RIP
Any idea what's being build ? I work at Asda opposite and tried getting in the cinema a few months ago , was going to climb threw the roof above the exit at the side but some security appeared and got shipped off . Devasted , so many memories in the place when I was younger .

andyc

28DL Member
28DL Member
I have heard there were plans for a retail park on the site, but not seen anything about it recently. The fact demolition is underway must mean something is planned for the land in the short term. I also have many memories of that site from my younger days, but they certainly seem to be getting on with it now. Pizza Hut gone and they were well on with Frankie and Bennys.

Mikey20161

28DL Member
28DL Member
I have heard there were plans for a retail park on the site, but not seen anything about it recently. The fact demolition is underway must mean something is planned for the land in the short term. I also have many memories of that site from my younger days, but they certainly seem to be getting on with it now. Pizza Hut gone and they were well on with Frankie and Bennys.
wish I could get one more look around the cinema before it does :(

andyc

28DL Member
28DL Member
They aren't wasting any time demolishing the Park 66 Leisure complex and when I passed yesterday half of the cinema had gone, the three restaurants had gone and apart from the canopy, the bowling alley is the only building still complete. Too late now for a visit I think.