real time web analytics
Report - - Vue Cinema, Pilsworth - January 2015 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Vue Cinema, Pilsworth - January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MindRoofer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Vue Cinema, Pilsworth - January 3rd 2015
I saw a few reports on this place flying round and decided to go and take a look for myself. This was my first proper explore so I hope I haven't done too badly :D Hope you enjoy!

The Visit
As it looked a fairly easy one, I decided to bring along a few friends. As we got there, the first thing we saw was another guy enter the cinema...great. Turns out he was nicking the metal and the cable :mad We got in through the side and were straight into Screen 2. From there we went upstairs through the offices to the projector rooms where we met another group taking pictures, and then we went back down to the main reception area. Now of course I wanted to go on the roof ;)so we dragged a ladder through from the projector rooms and I was soon up there...what a view. However the rest of my group weren't too keen to go up onto the roof...it was a little bit sketchy to say the least :p: Affterwards we went down to the McDonalds just opposite, so...a good time was had by all :D

History
The cinema was opened in the 1980s as a Warner Bros cinema, but by the time of it's closure in 2010 Vue had taken over. Since then the place has been left with a big 'TO LET' sign on it...seems nobody wants it though!

Pictures
Hope I haven't put too many on...enjoy!
The cinema itself.
2ltq2hx.jpg

Our first sight...and a reassuring message!
j9a6p2.jpg

nqwswn.jpg

Into screen 2...
286y8t2.jpg

The metal thieves had been in :mad
zv64o5.jpg

Upstairs to the offices...completely trashed.
2ufbrld.jpg

34y36th.jpg

9ghwk0.jpg

2z6s6rb.jpg

And the projector rooms too.
eh0o6h.jpg

x1n6gn.jpg

11vp0yq.jpg

205th09.jpg

if5z0z.jpg

2rpbubc.jpg

Into the main reception...
166wuww.jpg

2urp1fd.jpg

296jiue.jpg

ml0ze9.jpg

Beautiful toilet shot ;)
15pix4o.jpg

Then onto the roof!
2cwr950.gif

25aunv4.jpg

2re6zyb.jpg

Hope you enjoyed! And I hope I haven't done too badly for a first report :)

Solo40336

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me, my Girlfriend and mate were the other three in there, (Not knicking wiring i should add) GOt some decent shots ourselves in there

MindRoofer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me, my Girlfriend and mate were the other three in there, (Not knicking wiring i should add) GOt some decent shots ourselves in there
Nice meeting you! Maybe I could see some of your pics sometime...I think you got a few of me :thumb

RyanC

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, how did you get inside? Me and my friend took a trip down today and everything was fully boarded up, no way in:(

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It wasn't covered with boards in 1993 when I watched Jurassic Park

:popcorn

MindRoofer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey, how did you get inside? Me and my friend took a trip down today and everything was fully boarded up, no way in:(

Shame, there was easy access for us. Multiple entrances - just walk around the edge of the building and you should be able to spot a few :p: