real time web analytics
Report - - Vue Cinema, Pilsworth - January 2015 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Vue Cinema, Pilsworth - January 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I became rather interested in this place when a friend of mine first visited and showed me some pictures, so with joy i managed to find someone to join me as going in the dark tends to get a little horror movie like!

It was a rather decent visit but unfortunately it got cut short by some problems that wouldn't be good if i stayed around for, either there was another group messing around with a hazer or there was a bigger problem! I went with a friend of mine who hadn't done any urban exploring before but he was defiiently up for it. I didn't manage to get enough pictures but I am hoping to go back soon. sorry about the camera quality only being able to use a phone until I can get my hands on a decent camera

It was opened in 1980, before it got closed down in 2010, I don't remember if I had ever been to this cinema so no memories were brought back for me unforunatly, the place does look like its been trashed abit but its still got some good stuff inside.​

ECEB5825-3FA2-46D3-B6DD-9036794B8527.jpg

1BB75A63-D793-44AD-87E7-DD0C428F3486.jpg

25C51FA1-7EA0-436F-BCD2-8FBA98C0E48E.jpg

E822B437-8BB9-4919-BC26-72DBD8010A43.jpg

D4116920-58BB-436F-92F7-F39B98C15451.jpg

1CFD6AAC-2C31-4EAF-A3D1-84E5D4828DD7.jpg

4F247E58-A913-4341-B898-E5FA35304A46.jpg

View attachment 619961

Thanks for reading, hopefully in the future I can get a better camera and have more time!

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As far as I was aware there wasn't gas, but when i got onto the first floor, left, then right and all the way to the end of that corridor, I was there for about 30 seconds when I realised there was a burning smell then i looked into one part of the building and there was white smoke and a weird sound! so couldn't tell what it was just incase someone had set fire to it decided to get out soon as really :)

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Good job m8ty knew you wanted to get this done gratz and gratz on finding someone ... Nice report

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
got a camelot report going up soon, if you care to join my next camelot trip soon ;)

Highway_Star

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Those ORC (Optical Radiation Company) Consoles were the absolute bane of my cinema engineering life!

It makes me smile to see them rusting away.

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Glad to make you smile man ;) nice to know my pictures look good for someone! :)

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Apart from duplicating pics, i think pic 3 sums the report up quite dramatically, where even the Knob saying Focus is out of focus......like most of the others :confused

Even if you pinched someone elses write up on the place, it wouldn"t help it much.

You really need to read the FAQ"s (you were asked to read when joining)on what you should be posting and what"s acceptable for a report

Must be something in the water in Manchester this month :rolleyes:

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Aye, I know that the vue is a well used site so it wasn't the best for a first, I should also have a decent camera and tripod soon which will help alot, sorry about the not so perfect pictures but I tried! will have a better report with higher quality pictures soon

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
LOL There is something about this that kinda made me chuckle. Thats right if you people stopped peeing in the irwell when you down there we might get some cells back especially with a name like acid reflux lmao (no offense just light humour). But reich is ok done 2 explores with him this weekend first time we met on saturday. And i know he wanted to gain some trust by posting up reports like me only difference is sadly i have been doing it 3 yrs and only now report slap me i am silly lol. He is new but sound and only got his phone currently. He is just about to get a cam and tripod to improve his pics so things should get better for him. have had a great laugh with him and his mates the weekend. Pluss he made me climb knightmare lol.

Reich

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well ive got a camera now which is good with a tripod! only 8 second exposure but it should be alright once i work out how to use it :) cheers for the motivation both of you ;)

Aye always loved a good explore, gonna get one or two reports posted up tonight, might aswell!