Web
Analytics
Wade from woking | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wade from woking

Wadeens

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi explorers, today’s my 1st day as a member nice to meet you all. I have come across this site to help find a get a rough idea of locations and it’s awesome. I have found a couple of places myself but was unaware of taking photos to upload. I will revisit and get some photos and history of the sites. I’ll upload a photo of the sites maybe you guys have also been here? And could tell me more about them or point me in directions of a thread.

Attachments

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Welcome along. Have a read of these threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask.

Wadeens

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome along. Have a read of these threads to let you know how things work around here and to give you an idea of how to start.

Best thing to do is get some reports up if you've already been to a few places or use the search box and see whats in your local area. Once you have a couple of reports up people will be far more likely to invite you out/trade locations.

Look forward to seeing some reports :thumb

Any other questions just ask.
Awesome thank you