real time web analytics
Question - - Wales car cave / underground car graveyard | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Wales car cave / underground car graveyard

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Foxyfemale95

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I will be quick with this one in need of some help.
We visited this lovely place and searched all over and we can not find the entrance to get in we did find a few places around and about the place just not what we are looking for ( I will out a few pictures of what we did find )

IMG_20181017_172930.jpg
IMG_20181017_174921.jpg
IMG_20181017_183614.jpg
IMG_20181017_184205.jpg
IMG_20181017_165023.jpg

But if anyone can help us out to where the entrance is we would be grateful or even take us we wouldn't mind as we have come some way to find this and we are finding it hard.

If you want to private message instead that's fine​

Foxyfemale95

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh I see I shall have a look see if they get back in touch with me hopefully they do and soon as we go back home Friday, thank you ☺️ @Ojay

Foxyfemale95

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Haha
He was being sarcastic. At least I hope you were @Ojay

Loads have been here, I'm sure someone might help.
I see haha I was gunna say I thought alot of people been in here just didn't wanna sounds daft but I did that anyways and ye hope so

Foxyfemale95

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56981955.html
Its called Gaewern, various YouTube videos show the entrance area to put you within a few meters.. Be careful.

Edit, looking at your posts you've already had this information in another thread some days ago. The entrance is on the rightmove pictures.

We have been having a good look at a few videos and i know I posted in there the other day just we didn't think it was this hard to find it think we just need to try and have a proper look again tomorrow haha thank you ☺️

Who has read this thread (Total: 338) View details