Web
Analytics
Want to learn Parkour? | Urban Community Portal | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Want to learn Parkour?

S

Shinzou

id be very happy to teach any fellow enthusiasts of Urban exploring in the art of Parkour - focusing on efficiency of movement rather than just showing off with flips and stuff (technically free running) this will come in VERY useful when trying to get to those hard to reach areas.
pm me for details if your interested:thumb

randomnut

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey Shinzou, You mean like online instruction or face to face? Where on the south coast are you?

D

DownFallen.

No it won't.

...or as they say "No video, no proof."
You mean like this 'proof' ?
Re: Parkour
heya - i do parkour with my friends (who also UE with me) this is one of our videos (im the one all in white) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rtZzCtlqERs
gimme a shout if your from south coast and want to go Exploring
Nice work. Some very nice moves in there...one or two I'd certainly find useful in 'UE'
I'd take you up on your offer if I lived a bit closer...

Vivo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Check out the fan mail on youtube lol.

TBH I wasn't expecting much as the kids up here come into the climbing center and ask the same thing, "Want me to teach you parkour?" and they are about 15 years old and utter crap. However, other than the all white clothing, I was seriously impressed. The best bit in my opinion was the getting onto the bus station roof.

I can see how it could be relevant, and is something I think would be a lot of fun, but I'm not going to fuck about with all the tits doing it up here.

D

DownFallen.

No, I want to see a Parkour/Urbex video - you know, diving out of semi-smashed windows...power climb to the first floor at Cherry Knowle etc
If you cant see the usefulness (the ability to pull of some of those moves in that movie ) for getting into , and out of some sites
.....yeah maybe parkour isnt for you. :p

P

Power Junkie

Then I look forward to the Urbour/Parkex videos!

I can actually see some moves being used on crane sites as it goes.

Rousing_Raven

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its weird you guys are into this aswell :thumb

Does anyone know Ben 'Bam' Milner? He lives in my brothers old bedroom in Godalming :D havent seen him for a while but there was a stage when I was planning to compose some music for one of his showreels. If you're reading Ben sorry it never materialised! :rolleyes:

Some of his many vids:

The one in the hat (and the office boy) :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsJEwGEpYyk

the main one lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKW3IduB370

Or keywords: Urban freeflow showreel, Bam

coyote

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I can see the value of some of this though Im not sure how much impact a full backpack complete with tripod would have on your ability to pull it off. Anyone tried it?

coyote

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just watched that russian vid you linked smurf, those guys must have some extra ape DNA or something. I was sure they were going to break legs on a couple of occassions. That backflip out of the flats about a third of the way through was insane!