Web
Analytics
Information - - wantage roc | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Information - wantage roc

davejosh2723

28DL Member
28DL Member
I went down one of these on the outskirts of wantage Oxfordshire years ago I think around the early 90s, i don't remember much of it except I think it was around the time of decommissioning but we borrowed a key from a key rack in town.
Sorry no pictures as it's behind a house, on the edge of their garden so might be a bit dodgy to look and i was told the lid was welded shut soon after we went down.
About 10 years ago I saw some of these for sale real cheap, i think about 5000, could tell you where it is but it's not worth travelling for as it's probably still sealed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PCWOX ROC Posts 0