Web
Analytics
Wanted - - Wanted - 6200 3M - P100 Filters | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Wanted - Wanted - 6200 3M - P100 Filters

Stan464

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Forum.

Looking for Unused P100 Filters for a 3M 6200 Series Respirator.

Semi-Strange request, but it seems Amazon sucks as they DO NOT have them on Prime for the UK & the ones they do sell are in obscure packs of 3000000's

So thanks all

Last edited by a moderator:

Stan464

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I would say USED but I dont know the Implications and therelack of Protection if any if they arnt "New"

Thanks Acid!

Stan464

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well! I guesss Decent dispoasable ones would do the trick, but I had already falked out on the 6200 itself, so it would be wasted if i didnt at this point.

Thanks for the link by the way! :)

Stan464

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Oxygen Thief! Excuse my Ignorance, but im not that knowledgeable when it comes to Respirators.

Any suggestions?

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Stan464

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi Oxygen Thief!

Looks good! Only issue with this is. I Cannot seem to find any "Ratings" or "Protection Level" Specs on the P3 Filters. <--- Please ignore this, I have since found the UK Ratings & such of said Filters/RPE

Thanks for your help by the way! highly appreciated!

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Items for Sale / Items Wanted 0