real time web analytics
Report - - Wapping tunnel Liverpool Feb 2016 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Wapping tunnel Liverpool Feb 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Nighthawk45

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Some cracking shots there. What is the situation with the water building up towards the other end of the tunnel? does it eventually back right up to the far portal reaching the roof? if so then it reminds me of Queensbury tunnel near Bradford.

Psyrenne

28DL Member
28DL Member
Does anybody know if this is still accessible? Last time I went was over a year ago and I'd like a re-visit soon. :)

skgogosfan

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks for posting - those blazing wire wool shots are fantastic and highlight all the colours down there that you wouldn't expect! What were those weird things hanging from the roof though? Mineral deposits? Plant roots? I hope they're not a sign of something above the tunnel leaking,or cracks in the roof.

Dave.

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
What were those weird things hanging from the roof though? Mineral deposits? Plant roots? I hope they're not a sign of something above the tunnel leaking,or cracks in the roof.

there stalactites in Crown Street tunnel (which runs parallel to Wapping tunnel for 260 yds)