real time web analytics
Question - - Warehouse on Parker Dive Leicester | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Warehouse on Parker Dive Leicester

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

David Dexter

28DL Member
28DL Member
hey all, this is my first post so please bare with me on this on. me and a few friends are really getting into urban exploring. we did our first building at night on parker drive above 'The warehouse gym' after exploring this building it is apparent that it was a textile factory or something to do with fabrics, im just wondering if anyone has any information or links of the history behind the place,

Thanks

Joe1978

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This was originally called bentley a belt manafacturing co. it then became ragtex in later years i used to rent unit (16 homelink removals)at the bottom of the building we left it in 2015 just before a fire in the part your exploring. Ragtex the last user of that part it went bust im told apparently owing the landlord thousands our old unit still had the bentley name on the electricity box. The building has suffered allot of fires over the years and has almost been stripped by the gypsy's i did a quick explore of it back in 2014 it was being lived in then by several foreigners be careful in there as is allot of needles etc and the building is very unsafe (upstairs) i actually HAVE A PIC OF THE FIRE BACK IN 2015 THAT WAS ON MY NEWS FEED ON FACEBOOK THANKFULLY WE HAD LEFT THE BUILDING A FEW MONTHS BEFORE WONT SEEM TO LET ME UPLOAD IT ON HERE FOR SOME REASON some images and history can be found searching google all other units at the bottom are currently still in use so be careful watchers there all night in the car units below! Hope this helps shame you didn't upload any pics of it now...

Joe1978

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I could have sworn it was the old Otis lifts building!
NO MATE DEINATELY BENTLEY OUR ELECTRIC BOX HAD ITS LOGO ON SO I DID SOME DIGGING AND FOUND SOME INFO ON IT SOMEWHERE ON GOOGLE ITS NO 47 PARKER DRIVE TRY THAT MATE YOU SHOULD FIND INFO I DID.

Who has read this thread (Total: 6) View details