real time web analytics
Report - - Warrington Swimming Baths - July 2010 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Warrington Swimming Baths - July 2010

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

l0sts0ul

28DL Member
28DL Member
This is my first report, it is of Warrington swimming baths :) i was going to do the underground bunker just outside of warrington but after not being able to find it and only found a small underground thing and a tunnel we gave up

on the way back home we decided to check this place out and i went back the next day on my own armed with my camera and Led lenser t7.

History
I am not to sure of the history of this place since the internet doesent give much all i know it is a victorian swimming baths opened in 1993 and closed in 2003 i think there was an infestation or something. here are the pics sized down to 800x600 :) i hope these are alright since i have never resized pictures before

IMG_3469Copy.jpg

Me in the Main bit i like the woodwork

IMG_3467Copy.jpg

the one and only flipper haha

IMG_3464Copy.jpg

a sorta top down view of the baths they look lovley

IMG_3448Copy.jpg

the second swimming baths with a kayak in and i dunno why there was

IMG_3440Copy.jpg

I am guessing this is the engine room they amazed me

IMG_3439Copy.jpg

some sort of old clock :D

IMG_3436Copy.jpg

a small pump room

IMG_3430Copy.jpg

Another main entrance pic but a wider field of view

IMG_3428Copy.jpg

i had to take a pic of this haha the biggest light bulb i have ever seen in my life

IMG_3425Copy.jpg

3rd pool with supports for the roof

IMG_3421Copy.jpg

a wheelchair why this was is there beyond me haha

IMG_3419Copy.jpg

another side view of the baths

IMG_3415Copy.jpg

a paper in there from the year the place closed down

IMG_3407Copy.jpg

the hallway as you first go in

i hope you liked the pictures and if you have any questians email me also if you go round warrington much i can help you out :)

[email protected]

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I remember getting busted at warrington cabinet works once the police were ace and told me to try this place. So I did

Who has read this thread (Total: 163) View details