real time web analytics
Report - - Warriss Fine Cutlers Sheffield 06-2014 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Warriss Fine Cutlers Sheffield 06-2014

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Warriss Fine Cutlers Sheffield and a little bit of George Barnsleys for good luck…Another very successful weekend visiting sites with camera shy. After seeing Dweebs report some time ago i knew this was going to be on the cards, not the biggest place by far but a stunning little gem non the less. some really nice features to be found and a very enjoyable explore. i only wish i had the chance to have seen more of these places but something is better than nothing i guess. Est 1855 and closed in 2008 in believe. Again sheffield come up with the goods. I feel there must be so much more out their i only wish i had more time to find them. I keep looking around Manchester to try and the next hidden gem so far not to much on the horizon….keep on looking i guess. Enjoy.

wariss-318.jpg

wariss-076.jpg

wariss-188.jpg

wariss-127.jpg

wariss-310.jpg
wariss-030.jpg

wariss-254.jpg

wariss-275.jpg

wariss-173.jpg

wariss-209.jpg

wariss-298.jpg

wariss-099.jpg

wariss-133.jpg
wariss-154.jpg

Gerorge Barnsleys​
george-042.jpg

george-169.jpg

george-027.jpg

george-092.jpg

george-070.jpg

george-120.jpg

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User
Still love a bit of Barnsleys.. That Wariss place looks like it has the same feel to it too.

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The stuff I raked out from behind the benches seems to have traveled round the place!

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Remember dweebs little story at Sheff meet? ...about his dad saying there'd be no cutlers left now... and dweeb causally dropping to us that he's into double figures now :D

Used to be ten a penny this sort of site. Feels like finding gold still seeing them pop up doesn't it.

Do you ever look above the martial arts place on Newton street, host?

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Remember dweebs little story at Sheff meet? ...about his dad saying there'd be no cutlers left now... and dweeb causally dropping to us that he's into double figures now :D

Used to be ten a penny this sort of site. Feels like finding gold still seeing them pop up doesn't it.

Do you ever look above the martial arts place on Newton street, host?

Hi Mate, nice to hear from you again. i do remember that chat with Dweeb he knew all along it was their just down to timing and knowledge of whats out their. I have been to Newton St when i did the whole warehouse thing, only managed a small bit . not too much in their to be honest but i know some where there must be a gem waiting to be discovered. There is an empty bank(round the corner) that i keep looking at but nothing as yet. Hope you and family are doing well.

1nk4

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
looks awesome, im surprised most of tht stuff hasn't been half inched!

Who has read this thread (Total: 7) View details