real time web analytics
Report - - Water Tower, Great Gaddesden, March 2017 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Water Tower, Great Gaddesden, March 2017

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ForsakenFionn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So, this is the first abandoned place I have documented on 28 days later and it's was a bit of a disappointment as the door to this place had recently all been boarded up. I didn't attempt to break my way in or even attempt to find another way through the back, but it's pretty close to my house so I'll definitely be heading back.
Not much history on this place, I'm assuming it was replaced by a more modern water tower.
It was easy to get to, just go onto the walking path to the south of the tower and walk through the field. There was a fence but somebody had crushed part of it so we just stepped over it. I was only there for about 10 mins but I got a few pics outside. They are really pics as I was in a rush and they were taken on my phone. Not quite sure why there was a rusty saw on the floor. Anyway if your planning on going here there isn't really a point as it is locked up.
20170319_154333_zpsltvlgg9i.jpg
First sight of the tower
20170319_154020_zpsnwqkxidv.jpg
H
20170319_153752_zps7mwr6uat.jpg

Last edited:

bedd0e

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The top window isn't boarded.

the top window is boarded up currently. as shown in this picture. despite the tree being in the way you can see all windows are boarded up if you zoom in.

Attachments

• IMG_0420.JPG
    IMG_0420.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 31