real time web analytics
Waterfront / sanuk nightclub Blackpool explore | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Waterfront / sanuk nightclub Blackpool explore

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi I’m new to this site and I’ve had a good look around but can’t find anything regarding explores of the old Waterfront / Sanuk nightclub in Blackpool. I worked there nearly 20 years ago and it was a fascinating place, it still had sone of the cinema seats and I think projector room above the ceiling of the top room where they’d literally chopped through as they’d got in the way of making the club.
I think it had access too from the flats on the side street off the promenade too as the owners at the time where buying them up so they could look at expansion into this space.
Would make a great explore if accessible.

nikkisixx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
both venues have been closed for some time now mate, it was in the paper last week that some new people want to develop the whole building as a kind of performing arts type place if memory serves, the council are giving it the big thumbs up so far as they're happy it may be used for something more cultured and productive than just a drinking hole, lets wait and see how things progress

Bazza74

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I saw that report too, potentially whoever gets the go ahead to run the scheme might let someone in to explore it before they do it up though.
i worked there for a short period about 20 years ago and I’d say it’s deffo worth it if possible.

Who has read this thread (Total: 227) View details