Web
Analytics
Lead or Rumour info - - Waterworks building | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Lead or Rumour info - Waterworks building

Ozymandias

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is a building that I know of which has been boarded up for many years .I myself have known it to be for at least 8 years although I do not know its history .A few metres to this building is a live river intake building with pumps and the like also around the back is 2 or 3 bungalows.

It appears to be quite securely boarded up when I had a quick look

It is the white tower building plus another building attached to it .It is quite a large building although cannot be seen on picture http://s0.geograph.org.uk/geophotos/02/63/33/2633332_6efd0734.jpg

it is know as the bucklesham river intake building and is in the village of newbourne

Ozymandias

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello Just driven past I can confirm that those green doors and those windows are boarded shut although one of the doors still has the yale lock exposed so perphaps it is still ocassionally visited.Its quite strange when I first saw this site about 8 years ago it was boarded up and everytime I have gone past it has been boarded up but on the google maps it is not boarded.so it must of been opened back up at some point and then closed again.

also the pumping station few metres from this one which is still active has another brick building near it which is also closed up

nomansland

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know this post is old but I have actually been there. There is a big green concertina door that is unlocked and open about 2 inches, i managed to open it further but was not strong enough to open it much more than 6 inches. Definitely worth a look