real time web analytics
Report - - weadlen works warnham 31/12/10 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - weadlen works warnham 31/12/10

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

organic airbag

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
another day off works meant another day exploring so we headed to warnham to check out a disused brickworks on the same site as the current warnham brickworks which REEF informed me of, The site is still active owing to the biffa landfill using the same driveway none of the lorry drives seemed to be too fussed about us being there, im struggling to find any history of the place but i shall continue looking.

Gettin in was a doddle and once inside was fairly relaxed, all the stairs to the upper level have been removed but acess is still possiblt with a bit of a climb, this was my first propper explore of a place which hasnt been reported on here before.

so on with the pics

hTHEc.jpg

h0oSZ.jpg

the drying ovens

LkNel.jpg

View across the storage area

nRQ64.jpg

Gjvus.jpg

remains of the workshop

PdO0e.jpg

inside the workshop

JoCDQ.jpg

View attachment 272999

Hq9wC.jpg

The kiln doors or "ladder" as we like to call them ;)

DOIaE.jpg

inside the drying ovens

WNEGH.jpg

on the top of the kilns slightly disconcerting when the floor your walking on is not only rusty as fuck and see throught it also moves:eek:

sxxGB.jpg

view of the plant equipment and the main roadway to the land fill which is in constant use.

pSTAX.jpg

uW4VJ.jpg

standing on top of the drying ovens kinda sketchy as the stuff you walk on is kinda squidgy,:p

m66KY.jpg

wZG3D.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details