Web
Analytics
Wee Intro | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wee Intro

Dee_67

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi fellow explorers,

was very interested to join your forum group as I saw some great photos from around the country posted up. I'm in the Aberdeen area, and have explored a few great sites recently, but have only been up here for a year or so and am gradually finding more great places to explore. Anyone in the area who'd like an exploring buddy, please let me know, but I work offshore so I'm only home 50% of the time. Below are a couple of photos from recent explores.

Oh, and sorry to be a bit cheeky, but can anyone point me in the direction of a Scottish ROC T-Bar Key? There are a few posts around me that I'd love to take a look at.

Thanks again,

Dee
IMG_3962.PNG

IMG_2464.JPG

Yorrick

I call bullshit!
Regular User
Welcome to 28dl :thumb

can anyone point me in the direction of a Scottish ROC T-Bar Key?
@Krypton might be able to help you. I think he said recently that you have to have one made.

Sorry to be negative on your first post, but those photos are a bit over processed. Most people on here prefer to see what a place really looks like, that's the point of 28dl, to record what's there.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
Welcome to 28DL :thumb

I'm on the rigs too, but just pass through Aberdeen to catch my flight, usually try and get something done the evening before or if the flight gets bumped for whatever reason.

Dee_67

28DL Member
28DL Member
You
Welcome to 28DL :thumb

I'm on the rigs too, but just pass through Aberdeen to catch my flight, usually try and get something done the evening before or if the flight gets bumped for whatever reason.
You probably know a few more places than me then!
Away at the moment, but home soon with a few explores in mind.

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
You

You probably know a few more places than me then!
Away at the moment, but home soon with a few explores in mind.
Know a few places, but also have a reasonable drive up to Aberdeen so often make a detour on route.
Struck it lucky this trip as I'm off to get bed busted, think that's a first for me.

Shaun

Most Annoying Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome! Also could anyone explain why Scottish roc posts have different T-bar keys?

Superfi

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hey there, I just joined a few days ago, I live just north of Aberdeen. Gimme a shout if you want to go exploring, I'm up for it :)

Dee_67

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey there, I just joined a few days ago, I live just north of Aberdeen. Gimme a shout if you want to go exploring, I'm up for it :)
Cheers Superfi,

I'm trying to find a Scottish ROC T Bar Handle for a ROC Post at Udny Station, now if I get that, I'll give you a shout!!

Dee