real time web analytics
Video - - Welbeck stills | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Welbeck stills

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The Wombat

Mr Wombat
28DL Full Member
pretty good photos, and looks like its an interesting place
I personally prefer a report from photos, rather than a video, but your photos are good :thumb

oldskater

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
nice photos. i know that place VERY well. in fact i could probably pinpoint on a map exactly where every photo was taken.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Liked that mate & a place i"ve not seen before so thanks for posting, looks very interesting, thanks for posting it up :thumb

When i read Video, my heart drops with some of the stuff that"s been posted recently on here, but using the stills it worked fine ;)

Must add mate that you need to add some History into the report (as per all reports on 28) & Month & year of visit

Last edited:

Bent Nails

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice shots - you've been parts I've not seen. I like the one with the tunnel walls still tinged pink.

Redalien

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
cheees i have been meaning to post a full report for ages, very interesting place with lots of history. will sort soon.

oldskater

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
There is also a video playing on repeat in the Harley Gallery of a lot of the tunnels, and the ballroom.

Redalien

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah I was surprised that this didn't attract more attention after that exhibition. It was after viewing the exhbtion that I decide to post something as most of my visits were in the spring time prior to the exhibition..

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details