Web
Analytics
Report - - Weldtech, Britannia Works, Ossett, December 2017 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Weldtech, Britannia Works, Ossett, December 2017

tarkovsky

feeling drained?
Regular User

Other than the fact that this was a small welding and mechanical engineering firm, there isn’t much information online on this place. The site consists of a main workshop building that feels like it could blow down in the next strong wind, as well as a couple of unassuming outbuildings (one of which, it turns out, contains treasure). This building has recently suffered a fire, meaning the small upper level is no longer easily accessible. Visited solo, on the way to somewhere else... ended up spending longer here than I had anticipated.

Worth a visit if you’re passing, however, for a few reasons...

Machines

A car... My expert automobile knowledge allows me reveal that this is an old car. It’s also blue. And ruined...

Paperwork

The unassuming shed at the front of the site features piles and piles (and piles) of old newspapers, paperwork and technical manuals.

July 1st 1966

Few more pics here