Report - Wenlock Court, Gorton - Oct 2013

• Welcome to - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections plus a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. Creating an account removes some ads, allows you to post replies, start new topics and threads, and gives you access to more features including bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Love it!
28DL Full Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hi All :D

After trying a couple of sites, one of them being a total derp and having a brush with the local 5-0, Myself, Tom Sherman, NoodleThesis & a Non-Member decided to take a trip to this old favorite for some good views over Manchester with a beer in hand.

Didn't even bother looking at the internals as they have been even more ravished, and the threat of local scum was too high :rolleyes:

I can't find much history or information on these buildings other than this report from Manchester City Council (dated December 2009) detailing a 10 year regeneration plan for West Gorton including the demolition of the two high rise tower blocks during phase one of the plan:

Noodle at the top of the mast

Hopefully i'll have more chances to hit a rooftop or 100 :D
Last edited: